Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yummy Hello Kitty!

Another special collection of mine are cute adorable and fascinating Hello Kitty foodstuff from all over the world. You always find me stashing them in my luggage whenever I travel. And so far, besides Taiwan, I can't find a better place with more foodstuff kittifed. Who can forget the Taipei Sogos' departmental stores?



Strawberry crackers and love letters


Taiwan exclusive chocolates and gums!

Rice seaweed packs and check tis out, die-cut Hello Kitty seaweed!

Gums, candies and juice!

Jelly beans and gummies in classic red Hello Kitty design-- so kawaii!

My favourite snack tray from Taipei - the die cut ribbon aww!



Collected these 2 special edition crystal bottled waters!

This bottle is from Italy!

And my most proud foodstuff collection, Hello Kitty macaroni & pasta sauce!!!


Diet japanese curry paste with lots of veges!

YUMMY!!!~!

1 comment: